Nicole's Craft Tip of the Day

If you are wanting a new look for your house try re-using some old furniture you were thinking of getting rid of and adding a new color of paint and new hardware! It's easy and a very cheap way to re-decorate!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!


I decided yesterday I needed something for a ledge in my house, it was feeling a little bare and I was having some friends over for dinner and wanted my home to feel a little festive for the holiday. So I came up with this fun "Love" saying made of wood and I painted and decorated the letters with cute holiday paper and glitter! It was quick and easy to decorate!
I decided to use a spray glue instead of decoupage and that sped up the crafting process!
If you are interested in any sayings for upcoming holidays email me and I will be happy to help!

0 comments: